Almo Professional A/V Launches Content Creation Services Program
Includes Content Creation Services for Digital Signage, Interactive and Video Production; Content Creation Course Offered Next Week at E4 Dallas
PHILADELPHIA — March 10, 2014 — As another way to provide revenue opportunities for its partners, Almo Professional A/V today launched a new Content Creation Services Program for digital signage, interactive and video production. The new services allow Almo partners to offer content creation as part of the initial installation and the ongoing maintenance package to include in a sale. Almo is showcasing its content creation services and offering a Content Creation for Digital Signage session during its E4 AV Tour, which stops in Dallas on March 11.
“Our integrators have a wealth of experience installing displays, distributing signals and controlling digital signage solutions, however, one area that has been underdeveloped is the ability to provide content creation services to round out their offerings,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “As the first distributor to offer our own private label content creation services, we are enabling our integrators to provide a true end-to-end digital signage solution for their customers and enjoy increased margins from the services revenue.”
To listen to a podcast interview about Almo’s content creation services with Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Pro A/V, click here.
Whether the client is in need of a single asset or full-scale custom content project, Almo’s content creation team has the experience and expertise to design it. Some of the specific offerings include:
- Digital Menu Boards. Allows the flexibility of changing pricing, menu items and features. This package is suitable for smaller chain restaurants ranging from upscale casual dining to quick serve.
- Live TV with L-Bar. Offers the best of both worlds — live TV broadcasting of news or sporting events while a smaller portion of the display focuses on the client’s business. Bars and restaurants can feature drink specials or seasonal menu items, while the healthcare professional’s waiting room might display new clinical offerings and services.
- Lobby Welcome Sign. Help the client make a lasting impression with lobby welcome signs. Customized to include the company’s branding, the lobby sign facilitates directional needs or can be used for internal communications.
- Ultra HD 4K Video Clips. Choose from hundreds of stock 4K video clips that provide stunning content. The library includes everything from outdoor scenery, sports, lifestyle and everything else in between. Almo also offers custom editing as well as sound design and audio mixing to the clips to make them perfect for a specific installation project.
- Custom Content Offerings. If it can be imagined, the content team can create it. Some custom options include video walls, way finding and directory screens, interactive kiosks, waiting room signs and more.
To learn more about Almo’s Content Creation Services or to get started, contact the Almo Content Creation Services Team by calling 888-420-2566, ext. 6546 or send an email to email@example.com.
Content Creation for Digital Signage Session at E4 Dallas
Everyone knows that the digital signage market has had exponential growth over the past 10 years. Many AV, IT and even traditional signage companies have hooked at least part of their wagon onto this market by selling displays, media players and all the hardware essentials. But what about the content? Not much has been put into take advantage of the residual revenue from content creation, not to mention the value-add that can be brought by providing this service. This session will take attendees through the different options of how to offer these services to a client. Real-world installations and case studies will be shown as examples of how to implement content creation into a business model.
E4 Dallas Details
E4 Dallas is on March 11, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Dallas and runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is an entirely free event, including parking, for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go to www.e4avtour.com. The E4 AV program can be accessed on demand during and after each event for instructor videos, copies of the course presentations and live Twitter updates.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V provides the industry’s most advanced product distribution, training and education, and technical support options available for the Pro AV community. With a highly skilled sales team, reseller education programs, seven distribution centers across the U.S. and product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.