Dear Reseller Partners,
As you may have already heard, on April 6th Almo announced that it would be acquiring IAVI*. Since that time, we’ve been working behind the scenes to make sure your transition into the Almo family would be as seamless as possible.
What does this mean to you?
The IAVI brand has been “retired”. All invoices, product information and other materials will have Almo Corporation or Almo Professional A/V as the company. Please alert your Accounts Payable department and others in your organization that may need to note this change.
- You can now request a login and password to our reseller eBusiness site, Almo Access™. Track orders, generate price lists, see inventory by warehouse, and download product information 24/7. See the attached flyer on how to request your login.
- You have access to a number of new product lines from Almo including Samsung Consumer, ClearOne, Bose, Epson and many more
- Almo’s Services offerings allow you to grow recurring revenue by selling content creation, installation and bandwidth service to increase profits and margin.
- If you had accounts with both Almo and IAVI, you’ve been assigned one account manager to ensure you have one central point of contact to assist with your business. Plus, they are supported by an even larger team of inside sales support for day to day questions and issues.
- Almo has a dedicated team of Business Development Managers that can assist with pre and post-sales support, systems design, technical support and more.
To reach an account manager that was is coming over from IAVI to Almo, continue to use the same phone number or call them toll-free at (888) 999-6564.
Welcome to Almo! Visit our website for more information at www.almoproav.com.
Sam Taylor, Executive VP & COO
Almo Professional A/V
*Almo Corporation has acquired certain assets and assumed certain liabilities of IAVI. Some product lines require either training or special authorization. Ask your account manager for details.