The MCTRL4K is an LED display controller with ultra-large loading capacity developed by NovaStar. A single unit features a loading capacity of up to 4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays.
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, which can greatly enhance the image quality of the display, presenting more clear and vivid images
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the bit depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0.)
- Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display effects
- In multi-card mode, the MCTRL4K can be used as two controllers, allowing the images of two input sources to be displayed on the screen at the same time