4K is the next generation of image quality for high definition video. 4K delivers eight million pixels which is four times as much detail as 1080p Full HD resolutions. ATEN’s VM6404H 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler is compatible with the two latest 4K video resolution standards: 3840 x 2160 and 4096 x 2160. The VM6404H provides powerful HD processing to produce 4K resolutions across four displays with crystal clear images.
The VM6404H supports 4K@60Hz, HDMI 2.0* and HDCP 2.2 and features seamless switching that employs a FPGA matrix architecture that ensures continuous video streams, real-time control and stable signal transmissions. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM6404H easily converts various input resolutions into various output display resolutions, giving viewers the best video and picture quality across all displays. The switch integrates video wall functionality with an easy to use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles that can be customized into different video wall layouts.
- 4x4 HDMI input/output connections
- Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display's native resolution, supports scaling 4K resolutions up or down
- Seamless Switch™ Technology – ATEN FPGA engine unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
- Video Wall - allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
- EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
- Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections
- Firmware upgradable
- Rack-mountable (1U design)