AtlasIED model AH66-12T-BSG "stadium horn" is ideal for directional sound distribution where full range reproduction, maximum intelligibility and high sound pressure levels are required.
Applications include football stadiums, sports arenas, baseball fields, convention centers and auditoriums.
Weather resistant construction features of the AH66-12T-BSG include a multiple screen configuration to prevent moisture from damaging internal components, a perforated aluminum screen covers the large horn mouth, a secondary screen is in place forward of the high frequency driver and a third tightly perforated screen protects the 12" cast frame woofer. A "weep" hole is also included on the back of the large horn "bell" to allow evaporation of any condensation that might build up internally.
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 65° Horizontal by 65° Vertical (2kHz Octave Band)
- Driver Compliment Includes 12" Cast Frame Woofer with a Concentrically Mounted 1" Exit Compression Driver Coupled to a 65°H x 65°V HF Horn
- Efficiency Rating of 102dB (1W/1m)
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket (Included) Allows for Easy Installation to Most Any Flat Surface
- Maximum Output of 125dB (Rated Power @ 1M)
- Neutral Battleship Gray Finish