The Atlona AT-OME-MS52W is a 5×2 matrix switcher with HDMI, USB-C, DisplayPort, and wireless AV inputs, plus HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. It features wireless presentation capability and native screen mirroring for iOS®, Android™, Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows®. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-MS52W is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features HDBaseT extension for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). All inputs and the local HDMI output support 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-MS52W includes USB 2.0 and USB-C interfaces for three host PCs, plus two peripheral devices such as a camera, microphone, speakerphone, or keyboard and mouse.
- 5×2 AV matrix switcher with HDMI®, DisplayPort, USB-C, and wireless inputs
- USB-C input for AV, data, and device charging
- Native wireless casting for iOS®, AndroidTM, Mac®, ChromebookTM, and Windows®
- HDBaseTTM and HDMI outputs with selectable AV switching modes
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on local ports (HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C)