The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52ED is a 5×1 4K/UHD HDMI switcher with HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, balanced analog audio outputs, automatic input selection and automatic display control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. In addition to an HDMI output, the switcher features a mirrored, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT output. It transmits AV signals along with Ethernet, power, and control over a single cable to displays up to 328 feet (100 meters) from the switcher to PoE-powered HDBaseT receivers like the Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX extender receiver, HDBaseT displays or even another switcher. Control options for the switcher include automatic input selection, front-panel buttons, and compatibility with IR, RS-232, or TCP/IP-based control systems.
- Mirrored, dual outputs on HDMI and HDBaseT
- Automatic display control using Consumer Electronics Control (CEC), IP and RS-232
- Automatic input selection using video detection technology
- 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz 4:2:0 capability
- AV, Ethernet, PoE and control over HDBaseT
- IR, RS-232 and Ethernet transmission using HDBaseT