The Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway is an AV control processor for the Atlona Velocity Control System. The VGW-250 is capable of serving up to 250 simultaneous IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, Velocity touch panels, and BYOD control from web browsers and mobile devices. This device control capacity makes the VGW-250 Gateway highly scalable from a single room installation to several AV systems over a network. This control processor also features an innovative network-based system architecture that allows full redundancy and failover with two Gateways in operation, maximizing AV control system reliability. It supports industry-standard, secure data communications, and features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating an AV device LAN from a facility or corporate network.
- Velocity Control Gateway – AV control processor for the VelocityTM Control System
- Serves to up 250 IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, touch panels, and BYOD control
- Flexible scalability for integrating one or several AV systems over a network
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup VGW-250 processors
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating a dedicated AV LAN from the facility or corporate network
- Supports industry-standard, network security features and protocols
- Access from a web browser for setup and management