With the HDX series, Barco brings its expertise in 3D projection to events. The R9013000 HDX-W14 combines active 3D and both wired and wireless control options in one unit. The success of the FLM event projectors have added considerably to the design of the HDX projector, while it also shares image processing and AthenaTM scaling technology with Barco's benchmark image processing hardware. Its sturdy, compact design allows the HDX-W14 to be ready for the road in no time, while its 14,000 lumens light output and 3-chip DLP color quality ensure crisp, vivid imagery on any screen.
The HDX's built-in color LCD screen provides you with all the information you need on your projector's status, and allows you to preview your connected sources. The projector has a native 3G HDSDI/SDI input, which makes it compatible with progressive sources over a single BNC cable. In addition, it offers quick and wireless control via smart phones and tablet computers.
Barco designed the HDX-W14 with efficiency and quick setup in mind. Its features just five building blocks that can be removed and replaced quickly, so that time spent servicing the projector is kept to a bare minimum. In addition, it can easily be boxed, shipped and fits into standard flight cases.
Our proprietary BarcoLink technology guarantees swift signal distribution between Barco’s projectors and image processors. With BarcoLink, signals are distributed over a BNC coax cable, which is not only more durable but also enables you to lower your costs.
- HDX-W14 14,000 Lumens, WUXGA, 3-Chip DLP Projector
- Projector type: WUXGA 3-chip DLP digital projector
- Technology: 0.96" DMD x3
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,200 (WUXGA)
- Light output: 13,000 ANSI lumens / 14,000 center lumens
- Contrast: 1,850:1 (standard) / 2,400:1 (high contrast mode)
- Brightness uniformity: 90% (standard)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- ScenergiX: Horizontal and vertical edge blending
- Lens type: TLD+
- Optical lens shift: Vertical: -30% to +120% / Horizontal: -40% to +40% on zoom lenses (memorized)
- Warranty: 2 years standard, extendable up to 5 years