The TG L58c is a small omnidirectional clip-on microphone for vocals and speech. It is used for theatre applications, presentations or for radio and television. Due to its small dimensions it can be discretely attached to clothing or in the hair. For an almost invisible application the TG L58c is also available in beige.
The treble boost and the wide frequency response ensure an excellent intelligibilty of speech and precise reproduction.
The TG L58c can be used with beltpack transmitters of the wireless beyerdynamic TG 1000 and TG 100 series.
For the wired operation the microphone is used with an optional power adapter connected to phantom power sources.
- Wired connection ensures a worry-free signal quality while speaking
- With 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range, listen to deep lows and euphoric highs
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Easily clipped on an object; eliminates the need for holding it
- Small and unobtrusive design