The ergonomic handheld transmitters provide a good grip and are practical in use with a weight of only 230 grams (without batteries). The transmission power can be switched between 10 mW and 50 mW. Settings are simple to configure on the receivers and are transmitted quickly and easily to the transmitters via infrared synchronisation. The integrated pilot tone function ensures interference-free transmission and warns when the battery power is running low. All transmitters are equipped with an LC display and have a programmable mute button.
A 10-hour battery operating time ensures uninterrupted operation, even during extended events. As an alternative to alkaline batteries, the transmitters can be operated with standard NiMH batteries, which can be recharged using the optional WA-CD charger without having to remove them from the transmitters.
- Connects Wirelessly! In situations where running a cable would be impractical or prohibited, use the wireless connectivity and enjoy a hassle-free usage
- Capable to throw a crisp and clear audibility with 518 MHz - 548 MHz frequency response
- Cardioid pattern captures sound from the front and avoid unwanted signals from other sides to ensure noise-free recording
- Compact size lets you carry it easily all day long
- 2-stage gain switch
- Programmable mute button
- Battery power LED
- Operating time: approx. 10 hours with 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Transmission range up to 120 m
- Synchronisation of receiver and transmitter in less than one second