The ergonomic handheld transmitters provide a good grip and are practical in use with a weight of only 230 grams (without batteries). The transmission power can be switched between 10 mW and 50 mW. Settings are simple to configure on the receivers and are transmitted quickly and easily to the transmitters via infrared synchronisation. The integrated pilot tone function ensures interference-free transmission and warns when the battery power is running low. All transmitters are equipped with an LC display and have a programmable mute button.
A 10-hour battery operating time ensures uninterrupted operation, even during extended events. As an alternative to alkaline batteries, the transmitters can be operated with standard NiMH batteries, which can be recharged using the optional WA-CD charger without having to remove them from the transmitters.
- Ergonomic design and programmable power lock
- Infrared interface to transmit settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Dynamic TG V50 capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- LC display
- 2-stage gain switch
- Programmable mute button
- Battery power LED
- Operating time: approx. 10 hours with 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Transmission range up to 120 m
- Synchronisation of receiver and transmitter in less than one second