The HDMI® and VGA + Stereo Audio to HDMI HDBaseT over Cat5 Extender Kit is a complete solution for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player and a laptop to the HDMI input of a projector. This kit extends HDMI, VGA and Stereo Audio signals over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable up to 230 feet at a 1080p resolution. The rear cable connections for the Cat5 cable and the optional serial cable are set at 90°, making connections in a wall box easy. The local HDMI output of the front of the wall plate allows an additional HDMI display to be supported via an HDMI cable. Switching between HDMI and VGA inputs is made easy with three options available. Automatic switching displays the last connected device, manual switching via the button on the front of the wall plate, or Serial RS232 switching which accepts serial commands from a control device, like our TruLink® A/V Controller.
- Perfect for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player and a laptop to a projector
- Three methods for input switching: Auto, Manual, and Serial RS232
- TruChoice™ power allows for power at the transmitter or receiver end
- Compatible with any HDBaseT receiver from C2G
- Designed for easy connections in a wall box
- Kit includes both the transmitter and receiver units