Built in acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, and beam selection eliminate the need for per-beam processing in a DSP mixer - requiring fewer DSP mixer resources. Integrated features can significantly reduce system design complexity, simplify installation, streamline configuration and programming, consume less rack space, and lower cost. Adaptive steering (think of it as smart switching) - no need to adjust individual beams - for impeccable room coverage. ClearOne’s BMA technologies are protected by at least a dozen patents and pending patent applications. Supports three different ceiling grid types: 24-inch for US, 600 mm, and 625 mm for international.
- Built in 2x10 Watt into 8-ohm power amplifier conveniently drives loudspeakers
- Daisy chain ceiling tiles via P-Link for larger conference setups – for simpler wiring and longer distances compared to networked “home run” connections
- Use P-Link to daisy chain additional peripherals such as wireless mics, USB Expanders, and GPIO Expanders
- Ceiling tiles and peripherals can be P-Linked with zero consumption of analog I/O and signal processing in the DSP mixer leaving those resources available for other needs
- Each ceiling tile microphone array supports long distance P-Link mode with 650 feet (200 meters) between tiles, for a total cable reach of 1950 feet (600 meters)