Description Comprehensive's Cat6 Snagless Solid Shielded Blue Patch Cables are the perfect solution for HDBaseT Products.
- Solid Bare Copper Conductors and Shielded Cable help support longer data transmission
- Constructed with Comprehensive's Accu-Twist Design
- The perfect solution for demanding environments including Staging, Military, Education, and Noisy Environments
- Rated CAT6 with up to 550 Mhz High Speed
- Meets all Category 6 568B 2.1 Draft 9 TIA/EIA standards
- RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male
- Snagless boot for easy installation
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Rated
- Lifetime Warranty
Comprehensive's Cat6 Snagless Solid Shielded Blue Patch Cables are designed for HDBaseT solutions with Solid Bare Copper Conductors and Shielded Cable to help support longer data transmission in Noisy Environments. They provide up to 550 Mhz bandwidth for high-speed signal transmission. Perfect for distributing data, voice and video on today's high speed ethernet and gigabit networks. Comprehensive Cat6 Snagless Solid Shielded Blue Patch Cables meet all CAT6 TIA/EIA standards. Each individual pair is bonded to ensure proper spacing between the twists of the wire which greatly reduces loss compared to standard 350Mhz cable.
These Cat6 Snagless Solid Shielded Blue Patch Cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy everytime while providing superior strain relief. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty.