The CDA-VGA20C allows a single SVGA source to be displayed on two monitors simultaneously. Video splitters are designed to duplicate and amplify PC video signals for transmission to multiple monitors. The CDA-VGA20C provides a fast, flexible solution for broadcasting video information to the public. Applications include Information broadcasting, Video conferencing, TV classrooms, high quality multimedia presentations and demos. Supports VGA, SVGA, and multisync monitors. Works on any hardware platform with all operating systems. Driver-free feature simplifies installation.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA and Multi-Sync Monitors
- Maximum transmission rage of up to 50 meters
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920x1440
- Video Bandwidth Up to 350 MHz
- No drivers or software installation needed
- Works off included AC adapter or 5V power off of USB jack
- Great value