The Comprehensive CVE-TRX01 VGA with Audio extender is an ideal device for local displaying and remote viewing. It combines split function and extension function. It distributes the input of the VGA signal and audio signal into the output receiver by Cat5 x1. It receives the signal from the sender and transmits to the display. The receiver works with the sender as a full functional module. By using inexpensive CAT-5e/6 cable the full functional module extends the VGA display up to 300 meters. It offers great solutions for inexpensive VGA projection, as well as factory, noise, and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Compact desktop size transmitter and receiver units
- Works with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat7 Cables. Easily adaptable to existing cabling setup
- Transmission distance of up to 300m or 1,000ft max.
- Plug and play with easy set-up for video signal adjustments
- Compatible with DOS, Windows, Linux, Unix and Netware
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Power LED and Data Transmission LED Indicator
- Uses standard network cable for transmitter and receiver communication