Keep your existing display while using a Mini DisplayPort source. With the MDPM-HDF (Mini DisplayPort to HDMI) adapter you can connect your Mini DisplayPort source to an HDMI display. This adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and allows you to take full advantage of your HDMI capable display.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI 1.1v output
- Supports DVI highest video resolution 1080p
- Supports DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty