The Comprehensive USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub has 4 ports that will connect to either the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed or the USB 1.1 peripheral devices. This high-speed hub allows you to add multiple high-performance USB 2.0 peripherals to the PC or Mac. Moreover, this product is fully backward compatible with the USB 1.1 products, meaning your previously invested USB 1.1 devices can continue to function as usual. The USB 2.0 High-Speed Hub is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specifications and permits you to connect up to a maximum of 127 USB devices to your PC through daisy chain. Furthermore, with its increased bandwidth of 480 Mbps (exceeding that of IEEE 1394 Firewire with 400 Mbps), this hub will allow you to connect devices that consume a great deal of bandwidth such as external storage devices, scanners, printers, DVD drives, CD-RW drives and digital cameras/camcorders to your computer.
- Full compliance with USB specification Ver 2.0/1.1
- Supports 480 Mbps Full Speed and 1.5 Mbpss data transter modes
- Downstream ports with feature of automatic connecton, speed detection, over-current protection and auto recovery
- One LED indicates the hub is power-on
- Supports self and bus powered mode, hot plug & play
- Supports simultaenous operation of multiple USB 2.0 devices