Crown CT16S Amplifier Switcher gives end users of public address systems confidence that their system is operational. Each amplifier switcher has 16 primary amplifier inputs (which connect to the amplifier outputs), 16 backup amplifier inputs (which connects to the amplifier outputs), and 16 outputs. Crown CT16S Amplifier Switcher is capable of handling 2 Amps Continuous for up to 1000W per channel. In the event that a failed channel is detected, the unit can switch the failed channel to an idle backup channel. Once the primary amplifier channel is back online, the unit will switch the backup channel back to the primary channel. All errors and switch operations will be reported to the management software. Crown CT16S Amplifier Switcher hardware supports backup ratios ranging from 16:1 to 1:1; the exact ratio available is determined by the control system being used.
- Monitor up to 16 amplifier channel in real time for speaker outages and channel/amplifier failures
- 16 primary amplifier inputs, 16 backup amplifier inputs and 16 outputs
- Utilize any primary to backup amplifier ratio from 16:1 to 1:1
- 16 control inputs and 5 control outputs
- Automatic power amplifier switching when a primary channel fails
- Automatic power amplifier switch back when a failed primary channel is back online
- Two status indicators for each channel; primary amplifier status indicator and backup amplifier status indicator