The I-T5000HD from Crown Audio is a high-performance power amplifier designed for professional applications. The amplifier has a sleek rackmount enclosure packed with innovative technologies that provide world-class performance and ease-of-use. Patented Class-I circuitry provides efficient use of power to keep current draw low while still providing powerful audio output.
Onboard OmniDrive HD DSP processing is built-in and uses 24-bit/192kHz Cirrus Logic A/D and D/A converters, along with FIR and IIR filters for a high level of audio performance. A front-panel USB port allows you to easily transfer DSP settings from a computer to the amplifier. For connection to virtually any sound system, the amp sports analog and digital XLR inputs and outputs, as well as Speakon and Binding Post outputs. An Ethernet port supports TCP/IQ, HiQnet, and CobraNet, and is compatible with standard 100Mb Ethernet hardware.
- The sleek rackmount chassis fits into any standard equipment rack for easy installation
- Patented 5th-generation Class-I circuitry provides terrific efficiency for strong performance with a low power draw
- Built-in BSS OmniDrive HD DSP processing and 24-bit/192kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC converters, along with FIR and IIR filters provide ultra-smooth performance
- The amplifier has analog XLR inputs and outputs, as well as AES/EBU digital XLR inputs and outputs. Speakon and Binding Post outputs are also provided
- A front-panel USB connector lets you connect a USB drive to quickly transfer DSP settings that were created in a computer
- An Ethernet port supports TCP/IQ, HiQnet, and CobraNet, and is compatible with standard 100Mb Ethernet hardware
- Front-to-rear cooling fans have true tachometer feedback for precision control of thermal performance
- Sweep Load Monitoring (SLM) technology provides system-level diagnostics
- The bright LCD display allows you to quickly set up and monitor the amplifier
- The global power supply insures your ability to have peak performance anywhere in the world