The Pro L1100U large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this innovative projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology*. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 6,000 lumens of color brightness and 6,000 lumens of white brightness1, the L1100U's laser light engine also provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08).
- Features 6000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 6000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate up to 20,000 of virtually maintenance free operation
- Supports full HD 1080p resolution and 4K input
- Designed to deliver uniform brightness and exceptional, consistent image quality — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- HDBase-T is an input source that combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one convenient Cat5e/6 cable, for expanded connectivity
- Compatible with interchangeable lens options that provide varying ranges for optimal placement and flexibility