The Pro L1405U large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this sleek, black projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology*. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness1, the L1405U's laser light engine also provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08).
- Features 8000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 8000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Supports full HD 1080p resolution and 4K input
- Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate up to 20,000 of virtually maintenance free operation
- 3G-SDI is a digital input that uses a BNC connector, can extend the signal for 300 feet and supports 1080p video frame rates
- HDBase-T is an input source that combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one convenient Cat5e/6 cable, for expanded connectivity
- Designed to deliver uniform brightness and exceptional, consistent image quality — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year