Bright, widescreen large-venue projector with optional lenses and HDBaseT™.
The Pro G7200WNL large-venue projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the powerful G7200WNL features 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers nine optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory. Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control. 3x Higher Color Brightess with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite Pro G7200WNL uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- Features 7500 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 7500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
- High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDBase-T is an input source that combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one convenient Cat5e/6 cable, for expanded connectivity.
- Take seamless panoramic, multi-screen edge blending even further, with curved surface and corner wall support.
- Compatible with interchangeable lens options that provide varying ranges for optimal placement and flexibility
- Allows you to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in "portrait" mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums.