The JBL Control 26C is a coaxial 2-way ceiling installation speaker with a 6.5" woofer and .75" titanium-coated tweeter, featuring a high output, extended frequency reproduction, and a 110° coverage angle, designed in support of background or foreground music applications for hotels, casinos, bars, restaurants and theme park pavilions.
The Control 26C is a 16 Ohm speaker, equipped with a loop-thru output connector for parallel expansion and voiding the need for use of a distributed system, which, in conjunction with the speakers' wide coverage and high output, allows for fewer speakers to be installed to achieve a good sound, and lowers installation costs.
- Coaxial 2-way 6.5" ceiling mount installation speaker with wide 110° coverage and high 150-Watt power handling
- High output, discreet and extended frequency response appropriate for foreground or background music in casinos, hotels, restaurants and theme parks
- Wide coverage allows for optimum performance with fewer speakers, reduces installation costs
- SonicGuard overload protection allows for higher operating levels, improved overall system reliability
- 16 Ohm impedance, loop-thru connector allows for parallel speaker connection and system expansion without using constant voltage distributed system
- Humidity resistant Woofer Cone and Surround, aluminum woofer voice coil former provides extra cooling for increased long-term power handling
- Ported enclosure for optimized low frequency reproduction