The SM5KE series provides dynamic content with clear picture quality, enhancing advertising effectiveness and helping to generate demand for your brand and products. LG webOS 4.0 Smart Platform has not only been optimized to develop and run a variety of customized apps, but user convenience has been enhanced with intuitive UI and value-added functions.
Users can easily enable the thermal printer solution by simply plugging a USB into the display. This can function great as a ticketing machine for various locations such restaurants, movie theaters, banks and airports.
Maintenance gets easier and faster with the optional Signage 365 Care, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, ensuring the stable operation of a client’s business.
- Digital Signage Display - Ideal for rack, passageway, booth or display counter
- 43" - Made for commercial purposes, this digital signage system brings your trade to the bleeding edge of entertainment
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- Offers exceptionally smooth and crisp viewing experience due to its 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- Experience stunning picture result with cost-effective LED backlighting
- Engages your customers and makes their viewing experience breathtaking with its 1080p content
- The SM5KE series operates as a virtual router which can be a wireless access point for mobile devices
- Web access speed and security can be improved by supporting proxy server. Managers can not only block unwanted websites, but also quickly access to resources using caches
- HTTPS* protocol support ensures secure communication between clients and servers. Content or documents using HTTPS can be shared and displayed on digital signage, so owners can protect their critical business assets from unwelcome pirates
- Users can easily enable the thermal printer solution* by plugging a USB into the display. This can function as a ticketing machine for various locations such as restaurants, movie theaters, banks and airports
- The maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services
- The detachable logo allows for installation in the desired orientation in landscape or portrait mode, making it easy for the user to arrange the signage. Also, sound can be played from built-in speakers, giving advertisements greater impact
- Electronics products can be often unavoidably exposed to dust and water during maintenance. LG applies a conformal coating on major circuit boards to minimize such circumstances by protecting against dust, iron powder, humidity, etc