The MPWU8801B’s new laser phosphor light source offers approximately 20,000 hours (normal mode) of operation time and is virtually maintenance free. There is no lamp to replace which provides a substantial reduction in the total cost of ownership. It is ideal for digital signage applications, auditoriums, lecture halls, large classrooms, conference rooms and museums. Plus, 8,000 ANSI lumens brightness and 2,500,000 : 1 contrast ratio results in super bright display with outstanding image clarity.
Additionally, a suite of advanced features includes High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR2), 3 HDMI ports, and Maxell’s original technology Accentualizer. As with all Maxell projectors, you can expect vibrant image quality, cost-efficient operation, and long-lasting reliability. Maxell’s MP-WU8801B is backed by a 5-year warranty and our world-class customer service.
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 8,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 2,500,000 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- 50,000 Hours Light Source Life (Long life 2 mode)
- HDBaseT x 1, HDMI x 2, HDMI Out x 1, Display Port x 1, SDI x 1
- Blending and Warping with New Software Tool
- 360° Installation
- Multiple Lens Options
- Quiet Operation 34 dB (Normal), 26 dB (Whisper)
- 5-Year/20,000 Hours Warranty