Many business are still searching for a cost-effective solution for use with their existing OEMs and systems integrators. Mimo Monitors offers the M15680C-OF open-frame capacitive touch display that exactly fits this need. This touch display is made with a long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure that makes it perfect for applications that intent to be integrated into other equipment or enclosures. It’s design makes it perfect for any industrial, kiosk or retail needs the customer may have. The M15680C-OF open-frame capacitive touch display is built so future generation panels can be phased-in without the need for any external changes, making it the perfect product for now and for the future. With options for the 15.6” display 20W such as multi-touch (M15680C-OF), projected capacitive (PCAP) or non-touch display only (M15680-OF) all possible needs are sure to be met. Mimo Monitor customers can buy with confidence knowing that all products are backed by a 3 year warranty on the electronics and the touch panel. Every client has different needs which is why Mimo Monitors ensures their products have a wide range of features. Features such as mounting brackets for front mounting needs in addition VESA standard mount, multi-lingual on-screen display options (OSD) and analog and digital interfaces.
- 1920x1080 Resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 700:1 contrast ratio, and 300-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- 10 point multi-touch capacitive touch panel. Windows and Linux HID support (MAC coming soon)
- High quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Mounting includes front-mount and VESA mount (rear mount optional)
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI (via adapter) inputs with USB for touch and external AC/DC power
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure. Future generation panels phased-in without external changes.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request