The 43 in. NEC E436, a direct-lit, commercial-grade display, is ideal for education, corporate and other digital signage applications. Compared to previous generation displays, this model’s LED backlighting allows for reduced power consumption, a thinner depth, a smaller bezel and lighter weight. Full HD resolution delivers stunning image quality for a variety of content, and the E506’s integrated tuner and speakers allow users to enjoy high-definition broadcast capabilities. This display also features a USB player in which video, audio or JPEG picture files can be loaded and played in sequence for signage purposes.
- Integrated multimedia USB player makes digital signage simple
- LED backlighting technology reduces power consumption and allows for a slimmer cabinet depth
- Thinner bezel improves display's aesthetics
- 24-Hour On/Off timer maintains power schedules
- Full HD Resolution allows for excellent image quality
- Video signal wake-up function allows for plug and play functionality Built-in NTSC/ATSC analog/digital tuner allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers enhance the experience with superior sound