Exceptional brightness with minimal maintenance
- Bright 1080p projection with 3,400 lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Extensive I/O support with 2xHDMI (with MHL), VGA-In, Composite, Audio-In, Audio-Out, USB Power, RS-232C
- Powerful 10 watt speaker enhances presentations and audio/video with crisp and clear sound
- Flexible installations with 1.3x zoom
- Optional HDCast Pro for wireless mirroring and streaming
- Minimal maintenance with 15,000 hour lamp life
The Optoma EH336 is a bright 3,400 lumens 1080p projector optimized for small-to-medium rooms, like classrooms, meeting rooms and training labs. Its brightness and 20,000:1 contrast ratio produces incredible sharp and vivid images, even with moderate room light. Support for sRGB and REC.709 color profiles ensures accurate color reproduction whether the source is PC, Mac or video devices.
A 1.3x zoom delivers robust installation options while wall color adjustment optimizes brightness for projection onto varying color surfaces with the Optoma EH336. The powerful internal speaker, driven by 10 watts of power, can fill a room with loud and crisp audio to further enhance media and presentations.
Robust input options on the Optoma EH336 include 2 HDMI, VGA and composite for connectivity to a wide range of devices. A 15,000-hour lamp life enables many years of use with minimal maintenance.