4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION HOME CINEMA PROJECTOR
- Native 4K UHD 3840x2160 2160p, bright 2200 lumens, and RGBRGB color wheel for vivid cinematic color.
- HDR10 produces the brightest whites, deepest blacks, and life-like color due to the REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
- Dynamic Black delivers 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional black levels
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 deliver a full 18Gbps for the best 4K UHD video bandwidth, image quality and device compatibility
- Vertical Lens Shift and 1.6x zoom provide an intuitive and flexible installation
- UltraDetail allows fine adjustments to image clarity and sharpness resulting in a clear and highly detailed image
- PureMotion technology eliminates noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video, producing clear and consistently smooth images
- 2 x 4W stereo speakers and optical output to AV Receiver deliver crisp and sharp audio
The UHD65 is a state-of-the-art 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) projector for home cinema capable of delivering ultra sharp images with a high level of detail and astounding color. With 4 times the pixels of 1080p, a resolution of 3840x2160, 2200 lumens, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio, and an RGBRGB colorwheel, the UHD65 delivers breath-taking and vivid picture quality. Offering High Dynamic Range in the form of HDR10, vertical lens shift and a 1.6x Zoom, the UHD65 has been engineered to deliver the ultimate 4K UHD home viewing experience. The UHD65 is powered by a revolutionary Texas Instruments 4K DLP UHD chipset with a high performance DMD. This utilizes XPR video processing technology with fast switching to display 8.3 million distinct pixels as mandated by the Consumer Technology Association's 4K UHD 2160p specification.
The Optoma UHD65 can project 4K UHD images up to 140 inches, allowing viewers to sit as far as 10 feet away and still enjoy all 4K UHD pixels. The average 55-75 inch 4K UHD TV simply cannot match this, as viewers typically sit further away from their TV than the optimum viewing area of 5-6 feet. High Dynamic Range, also known as HDR, is the true star of the 4K UHD show. HDR leverages REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage to deliver luminous levels of white, the deepest black levels, and life-like real world color.
The UHD65's PureMotion technology dramatically enhances games, movies, and sports by eliminating noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video for images that are clear, consistent, and smooth. A 15% vertical lens shift and a 1.6x optical zoom provide a great deal of flexibility in terms of installation location within the home. The lamp life on the UHD65 is a robust 10,000 hours in ECO mode and 15,000 hours in Dynamic mode.