- 3200 lumens and 22,000:1 Contrast Ratio produce bright, striking imagery along with razor sharp text
- PC Free USB Media Player supports playback of video and audio files along with shared images and presentations
- Stylus and Finger Interactive Touch under Windows 10 and Mac OS X for collaborative and immersive experiences
- Laser Phosphor Light Source provides 20,000+ hours of light source expectancy
- Powerful 10 Watt speakers enhances presentations and fills the room with loud crisp audio
- HDMI MHL port supports popular HDMI dongles including Optoma's HDCast Pro, Chromecast, FireTV & more
Equipped with state-of-the-art laser phosphor display technology, the Optoma ZW300USTi showcases superior picture quality and enhanced color performance to provide unsurpassed imagery in spaces large and small. Producing rich colors and deep black levels that outperform traditional lamp-based projectors, the ZW300USTi's solid-state laser light source provides 20,000+ hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. With a throw ratio of .27, the WXGA ZW300USTi can display a large 115'' image from only 19'' away, making it ideal for use in space-constrained environments including small classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and digital signage applications. Allowing for presentations to seamlessly transition from external sources on the fly, the ZW300USTi's PC Free USB Media Player supports playback of video and audio files along with images and presentations shared directly from any USB device.
The ZW300USTi's next-generation TouchBEAM interactive technology is Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 compliant with Full Windows Touch Support (10 touch points). In addition, it also supports the latest versions of Mac OS X (2 touch points). Whether participants are using the non-powered stylus (use not required) or simply using their finger, the ZW300USTi enables multiple participants to simultaneously engage with the educator or presenter in a truly collaborative presentation experience. Allowing for presentations to transition from external sources seamlessly, the ZW300USTi's PC Free USB Media Player supports playback of video and audio files along with images and presentations shared directly from any USB device.
Featuring a powerful 10-watt speaker, the ZW300USTi enhances presentations, videos and audio files by delivering crisp, robust audio. In addition, streaming and presenting is made easy with an MHL-powered HDMI port that supports popular dongles including Optoma's HDCast Pro and Amazon's FireTV. The USB port can also be used to power Optoma's WHD200 Wireless HDMI system or Google's Chromecast media dongle.