Bright 4K UHD projection with installation and network control flexibility
- Incredible 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution with HDR10 and REC.2020 compatibility
- 4,500 lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Project a bright 100-inch image from several feet away
- Short throw lens with 0.78:1 throw ratio
- 3D ready with DLP Link compatibility
- Extensive I/O with HDMI, 12v trigger, RS-232C and LAN control
Project stunning 4K UHD images with the 4,500 lumen, short throw Optoma ProScene 4K550ST. Its 0.78:1 throw ratio, 10,000:1 contrast ratio and HDR compatibility provide razor-sharp, 100-inch projections from several feet away, making it ideal for space constrained environments or edge blending installations, such as corporate meeting spaces and houses of worship.
A Texas Instruments DLP chipset with XPR technology renders beautiful 4K UHD images. The high-performance DLP chipset displays 8.3-million distinct simultaneous pixels on screen and easily projects images up to 300-inches with incredible detail.
Vertical lens shift and 12V trigger provide installation flexibility. RS-232C and LAN connectivity enable simple integration and control via industry standards, including Crestron, IP Link, AMX and PJ-Link.