- Sharp and luminous image with 10,000 lumens
- DuraCore: maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness up to 20,000 hours
- MultiColor Laser technology provides a wider color gamut with high brightness
- Integrated edge-blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation
- Robust connectivity, including HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI and wireless mirroring via USB adapter
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options
Spectacular image quality and brightness with low maintenance laser technology
The Optoma ProScene ZU1050 is a professional installation 10,000 lumen WUXGA projector designed for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environments demanding vibrant colors, consistent brightness and stunning quality. Laser phosphor technology delivers powerful brightness with up to 20,000 hours of operation.
It's engineered to suit complex installation requirements for professional image projection. The dust-sealed and filter-free design with IP6X certification keeps the optical system performing optimally with minimal maintenance. A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all projection needs.