Bright, vivid and reliable with incredible light source life
- Bright 6,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs with IP5X certification
- Four corner correction for basic stacking
- 360° and portrait mode operation
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift with keystone
- Integrated HDBaseT
- DuraCore laser technology for superior color
Project vivid 6,000 lumen, WUXGA images with the Optoma ProScene ZU610T laser projector. Its advanced optical components, DuraCore laser light source and IP5X-certified optical engine provide 20,000 hours of light source life with minimal maintenance - perfect for boardrooms, lecture halls and entertainment venues.
Low weight, compact size, horizontal and vertical lens shift combine to provide installation flexibility in any installation. A fixed lens with unique 1.2-2.13:1 throw ratio and 1.8x digital zoom cover a large range of projection distances without costly interchangeable lenses.
Robust inputs include HDMI, VGA and S-Video for connectivity to a wide range of digital and legacy devices. Built-in HDBaseT connectivity enables greater flexibility by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.