High Performance and Expandable
This P2 cam combines high cost-performance, easy operation and expandable functions to meet needs in a wide range of uses, from image production to broadcasting. A 2/3-type shoulder-type model, it accommodates a variety of interchangeable lenses. And its compact body provides superb mobility with approximately 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) for the main unit. Its MOS sensor attains high F12 sensitivity (at 59.94 Hz) and low noise with an S/N of 59 dB (standard).
Multi HD/SD codecs, including AVC-Intra100/50, are equipped. In addition to these basic specifications, a wide range of functions are available as options, such as networking functions, uplink device support, and a Variable Frame Rate (VFR). This enables low-cost system support for numerous and diverse applications. The AG-HPX610PJH/EJH/PJF/EJF also supports new P2HD technologies such as microP2 cards to enhance the high-speed data transfer, reliability and security.
- Superior image quality, reliability, affordability, flexibility and user convenience. These are a few benefits of having a digital camcorder.
- Compose your shots with ease with 3.5" LCD
- MOS sensor is noteworthy for its high-quality imaging capabilities over longer durations
- Capture your adventures in true-to-life quality for a better experience
- Enjoy HD quality videos on your HDTV with the HDMI port facility
- Download media from your memory card with the built-in USB