Shift Your Video Production to Professional 4K Images. The 4K Premium Camcorder with Wide-Angle 24mm and 20x Optical Zoom.
Panasonic introduces the 4K camcorder UX series to meet professional 4K video production needs. The AG-UX180 is the premium model with professional functions and specifications for high-end users.
This model is equipped with a newly designed compact lens featuring a wide 24mm angle and 20x optical zoom as well as a 1.0-type (effective size) high-sensitivity MOS sensor. Its evolved Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) and intelligent AF function suitable for professional camera work.
The AG-UX180 supports 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format recording and HD super slow-motion. Two SD memory card slotsare provided to enable relay/simultaneous/ backup recording for enhanced reliability, and also support UHD/FHD dual codec recording for a more efficient workflow. The controls of the AG-UX180, such as the manual three rings and user button, as well as interfaces, such as 3G-SDI/HDMI and XLR input, are engineered to meet the needs of professional video recording. Offering the same level of agility and mobility as the conventional HD handheld camcorder, the AG-UX180 provides powerful support for high-image-quality 4K video production.
Newly Developed, Industry's Widest Angle24mm and 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- The 4-Drive Lens System achieved a up to wide 24mm angle and 20x optical zoom in the handheld camcorder with 1.0-type (effective size) sensor.
- The Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) with a correction range expansion of approximately 900% enables stable handheld shooting.
- The Micro Drive Focus Unit offers a high-speed auto focus function with excellent tracking performance and improved stability in 4K recording.
1.0-Type (Effective Size) MOS Sensor for High- Precision, High-Speed 4K 60p/50p Recording
- The 1.0-type (effective size) MOS (approx. 9,460,000 pixels in 4K 24p, and approx. 8,790,000 pixels in UHD/FHD) offers an outstanding depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity.
- 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format and HD 120 fps (59.94 Hz) /100 fps (50 Hz) super slow-motion recording are available.
Professional Functions and Design, Including 3G-SDI and XLR Audio Input
- The manual three rings, user button and other controls are specially designed to satisfy professional users.
- Equipped with professional interfaces such as 3G-SDI output, XLR input, TC synchro input/output and wired remote control.