The AG-BS300PJ Digital Base Station is the nucleus of Panasonic's P2Studio and 300Studio camcorder systems. The base station connects to the system's AG-CA300G camera adapter via 2 BNC cables and bundled power cable to allow transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals and genlock signals over distances of up to 100 meters (328 feet), depending on choice of cable length. Optional Studio300 cables are available in 25, 50, and 100 meters.
- Panasonic AG-BS300PJ Digital Base Station
- Compatible with Panasonic's P2Studio and 300Studio Systems
- Digital signal transmission ensures high-quality, degradation-free images.
- Up to 70 watts of power can be supplied to the camcorder,* and a compact monitor and servo zoom can also be driven.
- Supports both AC (100 to 240 V) and DC (12V) power supplies. Includes two SDI (HD/SD) outputs and a composite video output.
- Power Supply Input: 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.6A - 0.6A , 12VDC, 1.1A
- Power Supply Output: 13VDC, 5A, 13VDC, 0.3A (Remote Power)