The AG-EC4GPJ Extension Control Unit is designed for use with Panasonic's 300Studio and P2Studio camcorder studio systems. The AG-EC4GPJ offers remote control of each system's base station, up to 50 meters (164 feet) away, or can be attached directly to the camera for control use. The AG-EC4GPJ is compatible with the AJ-HPX3700, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3000, AJ-HPX200, AND AG-HPX500 P2 camcorders, as well as the DVCPRO AJ-HDX900. It comes standard with a 10-pin, 10 meter (32 foot) remote control cable.
- Panasonic AG-EC4GPJ Extension Control Unit
- In addition to providing remote control of the AG-BS300 Base Station, the AG-EC4GPJ can be connected directly to a supported camcorder for control use.
- Power Supply: 12VDC
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Inputs/Outputs: Camera/Base Station: 10-pin multi-connector Video Out: BNC x 1
- Functions and cost-performance are ideally matched to the AG-HPX300 series and AG-HPX500 series camcorders.
- The AG-EC4GPJ includes 3 programmable buttons. Users can save camera settings onto SD cards for later use or to load into another camera.