The AG-MBX10 tray supports a solid-state or hard-drive (not included) for AG-MSU10 back-up. The MBX10 tray includes USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces. This unit bus powered unit can be easily transported from the field and connected to NLEs, including PCs and Macs, to expedite the editing process. Content is transferred from a P2 card to the MBX10s drive at four times real-time.
- Panasonic AG-MBX10 Disk Tray
- Supports a solid-state or hard-drive (not included) for providing backup to the AG-MSU10 (portable P2 media storage unit)
- Equipped with USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces
- Can be moved easily from the field and connected to NLEs (non-linear editing systems), including PCs and Macs - to speed up the editing process
- Offers a speed of up to 4 times the actual speed to transfer data from a P2 card to the disk tray's drive