The F series P2 cards are durable, reliable and use high-quality solid-state memory made of die-cast aluminum construction with impact-proof connectors. Available in 16, 32 and 64GB, the F series cards supports all currently available codecs from existing P2 cameras and recorders, as well as AVC-Intra Class 200 of the AVC ULTRA family.
The F Series P2 card contains a flash memory error correction system which is equivalent to RAID system, which greatly strengthen the data retention reliability. When used with the Panasonic P2 Drives (AJ-PCD30 / AJ-PCD35), the F series P2 cards can transfer up to 1.2 Gbps, which is faster than most professional solid-state memory cards offered by other manufacturers.
Additionally, P2 cards offer dependable performance during recording in all types of environments, as well as instant access and complete data compatibility in all P2 camcorders and workflow tools.
- The p2 card is a great choice to capture and save your favorite photos and videos recorded by the digital camera
- Now you will never omit a memory with the 32 GB card that holds dozens of precious photographs and a massive number of media files
- Flash memory error correction system
- F Series cards support writing up to AVC-Intra Class 200 of the AVC-ULTRA family as well as the currently available codecs with the existing P2 devices
- Data Transfer Up To 1.2 Gbps
- High Durability
- Works Even In Harsh Environments