The F series P2 cards are durable, reliable and use high-quality solid-state memory made of die-cast aluminum construction with impact-proof connectors. Available in 16, 32 and 64GB, the F series cards supports all currently available codecs from existing P2 cameras and recorders, as well as AVC-Intra Class 200 of the AVC ULTRA family. The F Series P2 card contains a flash memory error correction system which is equivalent to RAID system, which greatly strengthen the data retention reliability. When used with the Panasonic P2 Drives (AJ-PCD30 / AJ-PCD35), the F series P2 cards can transfer up to 1.2 Gbps, which is faster than most professional solid-state memory cards offered by other manufacturers. Additionally, P2 cards offer dependable performance during recording in all types of environments, as well as instant access and complete data compatibility in all P2 camcorders and workflow tools.
- Panasonic 32GB F-Series P2 Memory Card
- Withstands impacts up to 1500 G and vibrations up to 15 G
- Flash memory error correction system
- F Series cards support writing up to AVC-Intra Class 200 of the AVC-ULTRA family as well as the currently available codecs with the existing P2 devices
- Data Transfer Up To 1.2 Gbps
- High Durability
- Works Even In Harsh Environments