The Panasonic AJ-PCD30PJ Three-Slot P2 Drive with USB 3.0 Interface is a solid-state card reader that provides an extremely fast connection to a computer for quick offloading of up to three P2 cards simultaneously. The drive supports all file formats that can be recorded to Panasonic's P2 cards, including the 100 Mb/s AVC-Intra 100 and DVCPRO HD formats. Using the PCD30 with a computer that has a RAID storage system is preferable, but the drive will also work with any computer with a USB 3.0 or 2.0 connection. When used with a simple RAID configuration and a USB 3.0 connection, transfer rates of 100 Mb/s material can be as high as 12x real time, depending on your processor speed and drive types. Even without RAID drives, you can achieve up to 4x transfer rates.
- Panasonic AJ-PCD30PJ Three-Slot P2 Drive with USB 3.0 Interface
- Super-fast USB 3.0 (1.5 Gb/s) transfer with USB 3.0 interface when connected to a compatible computer
- Three P2 cards slots
- Offloads AVC-Intra 100 & DVCPRO HD content at up to 12x real-time
- Internal/external drive for Windows machines; external drive for Macs
- USB 2.0 backward compatibility
- Supports all P2 frame rates and formats