This 2/3", 2.2M 3-MOS P2 HD shoulder-mount camcorder is the first with native AVC-ULTRA recording and built-in microP2 card slots. The PX5000 features 720p* and 1080p/i recording, and is also the first P2 HD camera that will record in full-resolution, 10-bit 1080/60p (in AVC-Intra100).
Panasonic's AVC-ULTRA offers master-quality and/or low-bit-rate 10-bit, 4:2:2 recording in Full HD to meet a variety of user needs from mastering to transmission. Addressing the need for high-speed file exchange, its high-resolution AVC-Proxy encodes in parallel with higher bandwidth production formats, enabling fast, efficient offline editing, at bit-rates from 3.5 megabits down to 800 kilobits per second.
The AVC-Proxy files and Network function (wired/wireless LAN)* make it possible to configure a workflow for previewing images, editing metadata, editing playlists, sharing networks, and uploading motion images quickly and at low cost with a PC/Mac, tablet, or smartphone.*
- Quickly view, brighten and clear photos on a 3.5" LCD screen
- MOS sensor is noteworthy for its high-quality imaging capabilities over longer durations
- Capture your adventures in true-to-life quality for a better experience
- The HDMI supports digital audio/video output to a wide assortment of HD gadgets
- Download media from your memory card with the built-in USB
- Flip Out 3.45" LCD Screen
- Pre-Recording & Loop Recording
- AVC-ULTRA Recording/Dual Codec Recording
- Image Control & Camera Tools
- 3G-SDI Input/Output &Wireless Slot
- Wired LAN Remote Connector & USB 3 Port