The AK-HCU200 is a camera control unit (CCU) for the AK-HC3800 HD studio camera. It is rack-mountable, lightweight and measuring 2U in height has two HD/SD-SDI output channels and two additional HD/SD-SDI output channels that can be used in conjunction with the picture monitor outs. For return video inputs, the CCU is equipped with two HD/SDSDI channels and one VBS (analog composite video) channel. A down converter is also incorporated and an aspect ratio of an HD/SD-SDI out can be selected from Letterbox, Crop or Squeeze. Embedded audio is supported for HD/SD-SDI output and prompter input is provided. The AK-HCU200 and the AK-HC3800 can be connected with SMPTE 311 hybrid fiber cables over a distance of approximately 1,000 meters for transmission of uncompressed video, power, control, and other functions.
- Panasonic CCU for AK-HC3800
- 2 RU height unit, with built in rack mount ears.
- The built-in down converter allows the unit to output SD video from HD video, and aspect ratio of the down converted video can be selected from letterbox, crop, or squeeze.
- The unit supports embedded audio for HD/SD-SDI.
- Provides Power & Controls Camera
- 3280 Feet Transmission Range