The black 1-Chip 10,000 Lumens DLP Projector from Panasonic delivers stunning output and features many of the advanced functions found in Panasonic’s flagship 3-chip DLP projectors. With a unique dual-lamp drive system that helps to make the body compact, the two high-output 420W lamps provide high brightness of 10,000 lumens.
The dynamic iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast ratio without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
- Panasonic 1-Chip 10,000 Lumens DLP Projector without Lens (Black)
- WUXGA 1024 x 768 Resolution
- 10000 lm Brightness, Vivid Pictures
- Easy, Low Cost Maintenance
- System Integration Flexibility
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio with Dynamic Iris
- Rear Screen Projection Capable
- Dynamic RGB Booster
- Detail Clarity Processor
- HDTV Projection is Rec. 709 Compliant
- Filterless, Dust-Resistant Optical Block