The Samsung Interactive Display Flip WMA Series available in 75” and 85” deliver incredible collaborative and creative capabilities
to engage students and inspire participation. The new WMA series is more powerful, provides larger storage and comes embedded
with the MimioConnect® online blended learning platform that combines innovative lesson building and instructional tools to create
an active learning environment. The OPS slot allows for easy access to third party education solutions for further flexibility and
customization. Packed with features including built in annotation, embedded browser, multi-device screen mirroring, plug and play
camera integration and up to 20 touch points, the Samsung Interactive Display helps make teaching and learning simplified.
- Enhanced interactivity - 20-point touch allows multiple users to write, draw highlight or erase simultaneously.
- Annotate on any content - Draw, highlight, and annotate over any content from any source.
- Flexible image editing tool - Quickly and easily select, move, crop, capture and edit images. Merge any image into your note roll with just the click of a button.
- Flexible content sharing - A variety of connectivity options including HDMI, DP, USB, touch out and screen sharing allows easy access other devices and flexibly to share content.
- Built-in speakers - The integrated 10W x 2 speakers ensures your content is not only seen but also heard.
- Professional Development - Samsung and Boxlight offer professional development sessions to deliver in-depth training to help you maximize your Samsung Interactive display and MimioConnect platform.
- Plug and play Logitech cameras - Easily connect Logitech cameras for video conferencing or hybrid classrooms.
- Cisco Webex Certified 1 - The WMA series is fully compatible with Cisco WebEx® Room Kit mini. Together, they provide a powerful conferencing solution.
- Multi-device mirroring - Up to 4 students can simultaneously share their device’s screens on the display regardless of OS (Chromebook, iOS, PC, Android), making lessons interactive for teachers and students.
- Share to another classroom display - Display content from the Interactive Display to another classroom display in real time, allowing everyone to have a front seat view.
- Real Time Message Broadcasting - Broadcast emergency alerts, messages and announcements during class to a fleet of displays using MagicINFO™ Remote Management and Havrion™ Protect.
- Secure content protection - With a reinforced 6-digit lock system it is easy to safeguard sensitive content, lock the display and remove critical content from view. Users can also set the display to delete files regularly for enhanced security.
- Manage remotely - Easily deploy remote over-the-air updates, power the display on and off, change the pin code, lock the network or USB port adjust proxy server settings and more using MagicINFO™ Remote Management.
- A powerful operating system with 16 GB storage capacity delivers a an enhanced level of speed, security, and reliability.
- 4K UHD ensures crisp, captivating lessons - Creativity and collaborations are stunningly displayed and brilliantly presented in ultra-high definition 4K resolution. Every detail of the lesson is visible and presented the way it was intended.
- Full 5 Year Commercial Warranty A 5-year warranty delivers protection and peace of mind.