The VPL-CH370 provides widescreen image with its significantly high brightnessof 5000lm with WUXGAresolution. It is equipped with technologies including Bright Era® 3LCD panels, Advanced Crisp Focus Lens, and 12-bit Gamma Correciton circuit for a greater visual experience. Not only the picture is brilliant, users can expect to reduce their total operational cost due to long lamp life (up to 3500h) and the intelligent auto lamp dimming function. Versatile inputs includes 2 HDMI for digital image and audio input.Network connectivity for control and content delivery, optional wireless dongle (IFU-WLM3) Additionally, features such as lens shift for fine adjustment, horizontal & vertical keystone correction, and advanced geometric correction helps installers to reduce total time of installation. With the good balance of high brightness, advanced energy saving features, intelligent installation features and affordable cost, the projector is a great fit for demanding large class rooms and meeting rooms where cost is critical.
- The VPL-CH370 delivers an amazing resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200). Extremely clear and detailed high-quality images are projected, even on a large screen
- The VPL-CH370’s lens shift range adjustment means that the projector can be positioned picture-perfect and horizontally offset to avoid any minor ceiling obstacles
- The VPL-CH370 has a low-profile chassis, so it appears to blend into the ceiling or wall on which it is mounted
- Thanks to the optical system projecting three basic colors constantly, the projector offers excellent light efficiency, which ensures colorful and bright images
- The VPL-CH370 offers a 1.5:1 to 2.2:1 throw ratio that can accommodate most large classrooms or large meeting room’s current replacement installation
- Advanced lamp technology enables robust energy-saving features. For example, greater brightness control in Auto Light Dimming mode saves considerable energy when the projector is left on without being used