Present clear, bright images, with flexible connectivity and low running costs
The VPL-EW435 projector is ideal for mid-sized classrooms and meeting rooms.
Quiet, compact and powerful, it delivers detail-packed WXGA images with 3,100 lumens color light output and high 20,000:1 contrast ratio, with Sony's 3LCD technology assuring natural, vivid colors. Image quality is further improved compared with previous models, with a new color/white balance setting for crisp reproduction of on screen text and a new ""Vivid"" picture mode ensuring even richer, more vibrant colors.
The VPL-EW435 is an ideal partner for today's integrated AV/IT environments, expanding your connectivity options with dual HDMI ports and Direct USB Display connection. A convenient input label function makes life simpler, confirming the name of connected devices on screen.
Add the VPL-EW435 to a network and see presentations from up to four connected PC/Mac computers simultaneously. Slip in an optional Wi-Fi dongle and present wirelessly directly from laptops.
A range of energy-saving features plus up to 10,000 hours recommended lamp replacement time contribute to low ownership costs. Routine maintenance is quick and easy with a convenient rear lamp access feature.
- With a 3,100 lumen maximum light output (in high mode), the VPL-EW435 delivers crisp, high-contrast presentations that can be seen clearly in bright rooms or on larger screens
- The powerful built-in 16W speaker (mono) lets your audience hear video soundtracks with no need for additional amplification
- Advanced lamp technology enables a range of energy-saving features. Auto Light Dimming mode saves energy when the projector is left on without being used. Auto Picture Mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the projected scene
- Save time and start presenting faster: the projector automatically turns on when signals are detected from a connected PC
- Project presentations from PC or Mac via network and wireless. Up to four users can project PC/Mac images simultaneously, while up to eight users can connect to one projector
- Download the free Projector Remote app and control the projector from anywhere in the room with your handheld device, with simple easy-to-read buttons on your phone or tablet screen
- Two HDMI input terminals make it easy to connect HDMI-equipped devices like PCs and media streaming devices
- Present pictures and audio* from a connected PC or Mac with a single USB cable - you don't even need to install a software driver
- The efficient 3LCD panel system is enhanced by advanced BrightEra™ technology for impressively bright, consistent, high resolution images with excellent color accuracy and impressive reliability
- WXGA (1280 x 800) 16:10 display resolution gives plenty of crisp detail: ideal for making presentations direct from a laptop, mobile device or DVD player
- High-performance lamp technology offers reduced ownership costs plus reduced maintenance, with a recommended lamp replacement time of approx. 10,000 hours (with brightness in low mode - may vary depending on environment or how the projector is used)
- Near-silent projector fan ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in classrooms and meeting rooms. Lamp Mode : High 35dB / Standard 33dB / Low 29dB
- Don't waste time when you're in a hurry to leave the room: turn off the projector and unplug immediately, with no lengthy waiting for cool-down
- Projector functions and status can be managed and monitored remotely from any networked PC, using the included Projector Station for Network Control application
- Slip in a USB drive and display photos, images and graphics with no PC needed
- Control signals (power on/off, input select) from a master projector can be distributed over an IP network to additional 'sub' projectors
- Define your own input labels like 'BD Player', 'PC' and 'Document Camera', making it easier to see on screen what devices are connected and being used
- Convenient lamp access at the rear of the projector body makes lamp swaps simpler when the projector is hanging from a ceiling mount