The 999-8520-000 by Vaddio is designed to integrate any professional microphone with Vaddio's EasyUSB audio solutions. The PRO MIC I/O incorporates Vaddio’s unique SmartMIC technology into the mixer, providing distributed multi-channel acoustical echo cancellation and automatic microphone mixing. Additional DSP/Digital Signal Processing technologies include noise reduction, microphone gating, equalization, filtering and AGC for automatically calibrating to the live requirements of the room. The PRO MIC I/O comes equipped with four independent echo cancellation microphone inputs and one discreet output for interfacing to the Vaddio EasyUSB Mixer/Amp. The system can be expanded to support eight microphones by adding an additional PRO MIC I/O.
- Allows third-party professional microphones to be used with the EasyUSB Mixer/Amp
- Features four built-in wide-band echo canceling channels
- Four (4) XLR mic level inputs with assignable phantom power, high and low cut filters, GPIO and front panel lockout
- EasyUSB Port Output plugs into one EasyUSB Port Input on EasyUSB Mixer/Amp (Compliant with UC clients that use UAC drivers for USB 2.0)
- Up to eight microphones can be used on two EasyUSB Ports