The OneLINK HDMI for the EagleEye IV camera is a two-piece system that consists of the OneLINK EZIM (EZCamera Interface Module) at the camera side and the OneLINK HDMI Interface located on the codec side. The EZIM provides the required camera connectivity that is mounted to the provided wall mount while the OneLINK HDMI Interface includes the HDMI receiver, power supply for the camera and a bidirectional control channel. Cables are included for both the camera side and codec side. Powered by HDBaseT Technology, the OneLINK HDMI system sends and regulates power to the EagleEye IV and provides control channels for RS-232 and IR. Additionally, the OneLINK HDMI has the ability to transmit and receive uncompressed HDMI digital video up to, and including, 2160p/30 on one single Cat 5e/6 cable.
- Single Cat-5e/6 camera extension system using HDBaseT
- Extends HDMI Video, power and control (RS-232 and IR) up to 328’ (100m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable
- Includes OneLINK HDMI Interface (head-end) and codec cables
- Includes OneLINK HDMI EZIM (camera-end) and camera cables
- Power Supply, AC Cord Set, Camera Mount and Mounting Hardware also included
- Camera and Codec not included