The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is a 4K/UHD HDMI over 100M HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass-through, RS-232, CEC, and Power over Ethernet. It receives video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is ideal for use with the AT-HDVS-200-TX transmitter for passing 4K signals to a display. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is externally powered by the included power supply, and provides Power over Ethernet for the AT-HDVS-200-TX or other PoE-compatible transmitter.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- PoE power source – remotely powers a PoE-compatible transmitter
- AV, Ethernet, power, and control over HDBaseT
- Extended distance HDMI extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Extends RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control signals